Promoting Positive Transformation...Person to Person
Schedule Appointments Online
Allison Ishman, LMT, Instructor
Manual Lymphatic Drainage DVDwith Allison Ishman
Interested in building your skills and reviewing techniques for effective manual lymphatic drainage? Learn in the comfort of your own home or office! This video provides instructional information for applying manual lymphatic drainage to the body, using three Vodder-based strokes, swelling technique, breast care, and the indications and contraindications for MLD. Review what you learned in our classes, or learn a little about the lymphatic system to find out if this type of work is for you!
No CE credits available - learning tool only.
Features:Length: 1 hour 17 MinutesFormat: DVD
The length of the video is perfect. It's direct and to the point. I am soooo pleased you included the breast segment. Yeah! Love it!
-YE, Tucson, AZ
This is a great learning tool! The quality is excellent. This is very helpful.
- MI, Rolling Meadows, IL
I finally had time to watch the video. It is great. Seeing the techniques being applied in a live video are so much better than pictures. It is reassuring to know I can go to the DVD anytime to review if it has been a while between sessions. Thanks!
- VR, Ipava, IL
1. Ten Important Indications for Manual Lymphatic Drainage
2. Over 50 more conditions that can be helped by Manual Lymphatic Drainage
3. Contraindications for Manual Lymphatic Drainage
4. Relative Contraindications for Manual Lymphatic Drainage
5. A Review of MLD Strokes (Video with learning prompts)
6. The Core MLD Sequence (Video with learning prompts, including thoracic pump with metronome)
7. MLD for The Arms and Chest (Video with learning prompts)
8. MLD for The Breast Health (Video with learning prompts)
9. MLD for The Lower Abdomen and Anterior Leg (Video with learning prompts)
10. MLD for The Back (Video with learning prompts)
11. MLD for The Gluteals and Posterior Leg (Video with prompts)
12. MLD for The Feet and Ankles (Video with learning prompts)
13. MLD Swelling Technique (Video with learning prompts)
c. 2010 Allison Ishman
All Rights Reserved
Thanks for your participation in our courses!
|Site Search & SiteMap||Policies||Subscribe e-list or maillist|
|AP Pro Login||IBCI IntraNet||ibodycare Web Mail||